Pouring from the sky streams of water and blots sprawling puddles, it seems, made it impossible even to think about the festival on Se. But not only for the organizers of this wonderful event, who were convinced that the most loyal fans of the bard and light-winged gliders will not stop even a fissure in the heavenly abyss. And the wise understand the nature of human stubbornness and at some time moved in the direction of the rain curtain and turned on Soy the sun.
Ah, what a wonderful panorama opens from the top of the mountain! Quilt velvety fields, tile stains roofs huddled at the foot of the village, the majestic bulk of the nearby mountains… at the Bottom of the slope is creeping snow-white dense foam or fog sneaks quietly into the forest, whether the cloud fell down, after an argument with sky. But here the breeze and faded white lace, melted. Flared in the sky the ceremonial sunset, a fire at the base and barely pink on the tips of their endless wings. The sun’s rays came up, jumped on the shiny roofs of more than a dozen cars that came to the camp for gliders, colorful houses, tourist tents and, most importantly, laughing individuals great number of fans.
While preparing a concert stage, the bravest of the festival participants climbed into the cockpit of a small sports aircraft to the pilot Sergey Warm, followed Continue reading
Late winter – early spring is the time for carnivals! Large and small, carnivals boldly walking the streets of Europe and America, attracting the attention of all the inhabitants of the globe. Carnival is a great reason to see a familiar country in a new guise.
Part of the carnival is over and the second half You could still make it. So, where are we going?
1. The Venetian carnival in Italy (from 26 February to 8 March) – probably the most ancient and most famous carnival in the world. What we will see? Holiday confetti, a procession of hundreds of Pierrot, Harlequin, Columbine and other characters, performances of Commedia-Dell’arte. Venice carnival is famous for holding the balls masquerade in the old palaces, among which the most popular is the masquerade on the water, “Bal Casanova” and “Golden night”. How much is it? If you buy a tour, a week in Venice costs from € 620 + $450 flight. You can go by bus, if You have a valid visa-the Schengen area. Then a trip to the carnival get much cheaper!
2. Brazilian carnival in Rio de Janeiro (5th to 8th March) is the big, sexy and colorful Continue reading
Annually in the world are many carnivals and festive processions. Such a colorful, bright, magical and crazy national holidays will be remembered for a lifetime. There is the most famous carnivals in the world — Brazilian, Spanish, and there are those which You were not even aware. Here are 20 of the most famous carnivals in the world:
1. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Taking place from 28 February to 4 March
The carnival in Rio de Janeiro – it’s a party in the Brazilian style. Its length is almost a day! It’s an endless parade of Samba schools, vibrant and unique costumes, Latin American drive and good mood!
2. Oktoberfest – Munich, Germany
Passes from the second half of September to the first weekend of October.
The largest world beer festival — in Munich! There are also some smaller festivals, but for this comparison was collected in 2013, an amount larger than 96 000 000$! Represent scale.
3. Festival of snow and ice – Harbin, China
Runs from 5 January to 5 February.
The biggest world event associated with ice and snow, where you can see ice sculptures, snow compositions, which height exceeds 3 meters.
4. Holi – the festival, Continue reading